- Do Technical RCA of Problems and Systemic Improvements
- Create Software Architecture and review Project Level Technical workflows
- Do Project Level Technical Impact Analysis of Changes
- Assess and Improve Team Training and Competency
- Review design and performance optimization
- Review estimates of tasks and functions in projects
- Review Technical approach, estimation, technical risks and solution of proposals
- Convert customer requirements to software requirements
- Automate and implement tool chain for quality and productivity improvement
- Undergraduate degree, preferably in engineering
- MBA /MS preferred
Location: India – Pune /Bangalore /Chennai /Cochin Positions Type Fulltime Job Summary KPIT is working
India – Pune /Bangalore /Chennai /Cochin
- KPIT is working with world’s leading Automotive OEMs and Tier 1s in building next- generation technology for autonomous , electric and connected vehicles. You will get to be a part of complex, challenging projects in these fields.
- Based on your experience you will be offered a role ranging from software developer, team lead or solution architect.
- You will be a part of the team that will be responsible for Requirement Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of Middleware components(a key part of the software stack in automobile) that interact with other applications like Embedded BSPs (Board Support Package) and Operating Systems (OS) like Linux, QNX, Android, and AUTOSAR.
- You will design, develop Middleware components, and collaborate with global software development teams that are working on different software layers.
- We understand that you may or may not have prior exposure to automotive domain. But keep your apprehensions aside. Because, as soon as you join us, we will equip you with customized training programs that will enable to understand automotive domain and be part development programs at the earliest..
Skills & Experience
Must have skills:
- Strong proficiency in C++, with fair knowledge of the language specification
- Thorough knowledge of the standard library, STL containers, and algorithms
- Good understanding of memory management in non-garbage collected environments
- Understanding of dynamic polymorphism and C++ specific notions, such as friend classes
- Familiarity with templating in C++
Good to have Skills:
- Knowledge of the latest C++11 / C++14 standard
- Familiarity with embedded systems design, low-level hardware interactions
- Knowledge of low-level threading primitives and real-time environments
- Familiarity with system call wrapper library functions
- Implementation of automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, and SVN
- Familiarity with continuous integration
library, STL containers, and algorithms
Dynamic polymorphism and C++ specific notions, such as friend classes
Familiarity with templating in C++