- Hands on experience in creating Test Specifications –
- Experience in CAN tools like CANoe, CANalyzer, CANape and CAN stress.
- Experience in any of the ECU’s like Infotainment cluster, Body chassis and Powertrain.
- Hands on experience in functional testing, system testing and vehicle level testing.
- Hands-on experience in Requirements Analysis, Test cases capture, and Test Procedure preparation, flashing the software into the hardware, testing the software and failure analysis of the observations in testing.
- Able to develop simulated test bench and writing node behaviour to the nodes in the test bench ECUs.
- Perform validation testing of Infotainment features in all possible conditions.
- Able to do impact analysis, come up with the scope, prioritize tasks, handles multiple tasks, and meet deadlines.
- Preparation of weekly status reports, monthly status reports, dashboard data of deliverables and project metrics.
- Know-how of Macros and Python scripting to incorporate in test procedure/validation for handling multiple variants and productivity improvement.
- Degree in engineering (any of the discipline) / MCA
- Relevant experience of 5 to 15 years
Job Specific skills
- Experience with Vector tools (CANoe, CANalyzer, vFlash, CANape, etc.)
- Good knowledge on Testing and diagnosing the ECU networks
- Strong Automotive and testing knowledge.
- Customer focus
- Global mindset
- Building Relationship
- Cultural Sensitivity
Working on Verification and Validation in Automotive domain. Good experience in Automation testing tools like
- Working on Verification and Validation in Automotive domain.
- Good experience in Automation testing tools like CANoe, CANalyzer.
- Scripting using CAPL and experience in Diagnostic services of UDS, GMlan and KWP2000.
- Ability to analyze, develop test specifications and diagnose the ECU networks.
- Ability to create the simulated network using CANoe for Validation.
- Ability to perform compliance testing for diagnostic standards and physical layer testing for various OEMs.
- Ability to perform CAN, LIN, Flex ray and Ethernet protocol testing.
- Ability to analyze the requirement specifications from OEMs.
CANoe | CANalyzer | vFlash | CANape | ECU Networks | Macros | Python