- Software Engineer
The Role What is the day-to-day like? The clean coders we are looking for will
What is the day-to-day like?
The clean coders we are looking for will be based in the Autonomous Driving Car campus in Munich, a high-tech “village” where an open community of clean coders is creating the next generation of semi/full-autonomous driving car.
It will be all about coding… clean.
SCALA will be the tool. LeSS AGILE will be the way. Your colleagues will be the key to make it.
A small team of 7-8 people is the basic cluster to build-up the function, all these groups together make a 100+ people-team where everybody is connected to each other and to the whole “village”.
May the AGILE be with you!
What´s the legacy of this?
You bet that in the cars driving on the street in the following 5-10 years there will be some strings made by you! Something to tell your children and friends, right?
- HADOOP and SPARK
- Yarn, MapReduce, Spark, HBase, Kafka
- Hive and Pig
- Sensor Data in mdf4, ORC, Parquet and CSV
- Git, Maven, CI/CD, Zuul, Jenkins and Ansible
- Large Scale Scrum (LeSS).
In our teams we are so lucky to have the best software developers and data engineers in autonomous driving domain.
Open clean-coders-community where ideas and knowledge can circulate easily.
Cool partnership with Udacity for upskilling talent on autonomous vehicle engineering.
Cooperating with OEMs in the area to work together on the development of Level 3 and Level 4 functions (Highway Pilot and Urban Pilot).
Some further info for you:
- Campus video – https://youtu.be/Hbm6IcD78R0
- Another fancy video – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBFUk5EvfAc
- The current state of art – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96iJfd1SvHE&feature=youtu.be
- I never heard about ADAS (advanced driver-assistance systems), what´s that? – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advanced_driver-assistance_systems
For any questions please contact:
Senior Talent Acquisition Manager
Mobile: +49 152 24 59 1230
Phone: +49 89 3229966480
Hadoop and its ecosystem in design, development and implementation